USE OF ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND SIGNATURES
With your consent, which can be provided by clicking "I consent" below, Bank of Oklahoma can provide you with state and federally mandated disclosures and other information in connection with your online loan application. Your consent would also allow Bank of Oklahoma to obtain your electronic signature in connection with your loan application.
After a successful completion of your online loan application, the remainder of the loan approval process will be conducted offline. Disclosures received apply to the current application only.
To access and retain Loan information from Bank of Oklahoma, you must be able to view the material on your monitor. Adobe Acrobat Reader® is required to view disclosures related to your application request. You may download the software at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/ for free. The download process may take a few minutes and please note that Adobe’s terms and conditions govern your use of the Adobe product. You must also be able to print all the Loan Information. Most browsers provide a convenient method of printing the material you view on your monitor.
If you do not have the required hardware and/or software, or if you do not wish to receive loan information or sign your loan application and Required Consumer Information electronically, you can opt for an alternative paper application process by clicking “I Do Not Consent” at the bottom of this disclosure.
1. I have read the information contained in this disclosure form.
2. I consent to the use of electronic records and signatures including the provision of state and federal disclosures in place of written documentation and handwritten signatures in connection with my loan application. I am consenting on behalf of the joint applicant identified in the loan application in connection with the use of electronic records and signatures. I am authorized to consent on their behalf.
3. I am able to view this consent form and review files in Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® (adobe, etc as applicable)
4. I consent to a credit check. I am also consenting to a credit check on behalf of the joint applicant identified in the loan application. I am authorized to consent on their behalf.
5. I agree that, if this is a joint application, I have the authority to apply for joint credit on behalf of the co-applicant.
6. In completing this consent process by clicking “I Consent” below, I agree on behalf of myself and all joint applicants, that I am demonstrating the ability to access and view all Loan Information in the electronic formats disclosed above.